Sunday 23 March 2014

What I've Been Up To

I know I haven't really posted on this blog in a while but here's a little update…

I've been so busy with all my projects coming up
1) The SpeediCook commercial I have to shoot for my advertising unit.
2)The Michael Frien studio shoot (which we had to do interviews with real professionals in the business and I got the role I applied for - DIRECTORgo me!)
3) My End of Year Film (my last project) that will be show in the cinema
4)My End of Year Film blog that is worth 80% of our final mark (I've been focusing mainly on that blog lately)

I asked if it was possible if we could just use our first blogs but that was a no go and since the othe blog is worth 80% I've been putting all my efforts into that.

I've also finished my comedy/farce short a while back 'Sick as a Dog' that I will post up.

No comments:

Post a Comment